"I have more ideas in my head than I could ever carry out, but without it clouding my mind."
- Vincent Van Gogh (May 1890)

wtorek, 26 października 2010

A visit to the Museum of Childhood in search of inspiration..








Jesteśmy w trakcie tworzenia okładki do książki.
W 100 rocznicę czterech książek, napisanych przez Szkockich autorów: "Podróże Guliwera", "Piotruś Pan", "Wyspa skarbów" oraz "Opowieści z Narnii: lew, czarownica i stara szafa" - my projektujemy okładkę do wybranej przez nas pozycji.
Moją ulubioną bajką z dzieciństwa był "Piotruś Pan" - niemażle codziennie, do znudzenia słuchałam tej opowieści granej na brzęczącym gramofonie!
Zatem - Piotruś Pan!

We are in the process of creating artwork for the book.The 100th anniversary of the four books, written by Scottish writers: "Gulliver's Travels", "Peter Pan", "Treasure Island"and "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" - we design the artwork for a chosen position.

My favorite fairy tale from childhood was "Peter Pan" - almost every day, tired of listening to the story, played on a phonograph buzzing!

So - Peter Pan!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz